Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

White splash back with Organic White Caesarstone

Page 1 of 1
Please I need advice!! I have gone for Organic White Caesarstone benched. Overheads Cavia Lini (dark colour) and stone grey under bench cupboards and drawers. Husband is not fond of the all white! Too clinical he thinks. I’m looking at a white glass splash back but some forums I’ve read it can give off a blueish tinge...
any advise?? I have to decide ASAP. Thanks in advance.
I have white glass, it does look a bit blue/green, just depends if you can live with that. I'm pretty sensitive about colour and it was something I worried about a lot when I chose white but it actually doesn't bother me in my kitchen. Our stone is essastone Saint Moritz.
The camera picks it up more, in real life it looks more grey. You want starfire glass, it's a lot clearer, the normal stuff is very green.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
Thanks for replying. I like your white splashback. I’m going starfire glass, did you go for that too? What white did you go for? I looked st DULUX and they have so many whites!!
Yes starfire glass. We didn't have a choice of whites.
Related
27/03/2024
Vertical Garden Kitchen splash back design

General Discussion

Our Bondi Greenwall was impressive from day one with advanced lush plants to provide a wow factor to this recently renovated living area. The boundary was less than 1…

5/08/2023
What is the minimum side/back setbacks for small lots?

Building A New House

My land is 260m2 (10m x 26m) located in claymore NSW. Under campbelltown council. I know in general the following setbacks would apply ground floor side setback =…

1/01/2024
Back-flow Prevention Valve ?

Building A New House

Good luck with it. I don't know what the cost of a nice bidet seat with a 25mm air gap will be but you are obviously deducting the cost of a RPZ valve and its…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum