Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Help with this "random" pipe cut into side of slab and frame

Page 1 of 1
Can anyone be so helpful and clue me into what the hell this is for? Surely there's a reason, but i'm pretty clueless about this one

cut into the frame of the media room, where no DPs are listed on the plans. is near a bathroom though
CC7
Can anyone be so helpful and clue me into what the hell this is for? Surely there's a reason, but i'm pretty clueless about this one

cut into the frame of the media room, where no DPs are listed on the plans. is near a bathroom though

Is there one installed for the vanity?
My first thought is that the vanity one has been put there by mistake

Wall hung vanity..?
MandM+4
Is there one installed for the vanity?
My first thought is that the vanity one has been put there by mistake

I'm thinking you are right. Although there are two for the twin sinks. So maybe someone added it there first by mistake?

I'm hoping they plan to block it off or something?
For anyone playing at home. It's a plumping vent pipe, and will be reduced in size and then taken up through the roof.

Learning so much during this build haha
We had the same thing in our bathroom πŸ˜‚ i also questioned it as i thought they measured wrong🀷
Dylandbrooke
We had the same thing in our bathroom πŸ˜‚ i also questioned it as i thought they measured wrong🀷

haha I seriously thought the same! Good to know its not a stuff up

We had a stuff up. Our vanity pipe work In my sons bedroom. Our site supervisor said it happens all the time. πŸ™πŸ™ˆ
mj-mac4

We had a stuff up. Our vanity pipe work In my sons bedroom. Our site supervisor said it happens all the time. πŸ™πŸ™ˆ

oh that's an annoying spot since it will be carpeted. It must be hard for them sometimes, where we know the plans left, right, upside, underneath haha. Mistakes can happen and im sure yours wont be hard to fix
Related
18/04/2024
Hebel + steel frame vs brick+ timber frame

General Discussion

This is 100% true. You can not hang anything on steel frames. very frustrating

5/04/2024
water seeping through from under slab into post hole

General Discussion

Thanks for your advice. So far i have not noticed any issues with doors and windows. Builder advised they will organise drainers to inspect 2 weeks ago but no further…

14/03/2024
Cut and filled land

Building A New House

Thanks Craig! This make absolutely sense to me!!

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum