Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

HELP!!

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone,

Last April my boyfriend and I moved to Adelaide looking for work and are living with family, however, due to the large number of people in the house and lack of room we cleared out the garage and moved our stuff in. the garage being originally used for cars is unlined and is starting to get quite hot, and we are looking for cheap insulation options as we have very little money to work with. any ideas??

Maybe a few of those fan gadgets in the roof to let the air out ?
Thank you very much will have a look at those options
Have been looking into LED's only two lamps going at the moment, we had to pulled all the battons out or we would either have constant light or no power as the shed was wired incorrectly 😣
Related
18/05/2023
Help with insurance claim

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi there, long-time lurker but first time posting. I've bought a house 2 and a bit years ago and last year we had some major water damage on a converted pergola area…

29/05/2023
Concrete Perimeter Help and advice

Paving & Concreting

Yes, unless you are in a low intensity rainfall area or the area is protected from rain. Do you have access to NCC Part 2 or can you download it? I can email you a copy…

8/06/2023
Paint colour help please

General Discussion

Thankyou so much 😀 I've decided on White on white for doors and trims, White on white 50% on ceiling and Mt buller for walls. Fingers crossed it will look OK 😀

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum