Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Site Costs Jindalee WA

Page 1 of 1
I have purchased a 665m2 block of land in Jindalee in WA. The block is level, sand based and the necessary retaining walls are in place. (constructed by the developer). Aside from a small amount of concrete waste dumped on the block (cement mixer load), the block is clean.
I have been provided with a comprehensive pre contract quote for "site" works which includes pricing not only for earthworks but everything else applicable to building on the block. Some of the prices quoted seem to be reasonable others not so. Happy to pay a fair price and also mindful of not complicating the build process.

For example $3200 - remove vegetation, level and compact. If I were to arrange to have the earthworks done myself (by earthworks business), can I reasonably expect to obtain the relevant certification that will satisfy the builder that the work has been done to the required standard?

$2600 for 2 x concrete pumps (during construction of 2 storey house)

$3450 - corrosion zone 5 (approx 300m from coast line)

$8440 BAL 12.5 (Bushfire Attack Level).

$3600 - 2 x 1500 x 1500 plumbed soak wells

thanks in advance for any advice

Mark
I just got a quote from Perth Soakwells for soakwell installation if this helps. Have heard good reviews about them too.

Related
26/11/2023
Mojo Homes site costs

General Discussion

Is anyone building with Mojo and have a recent site cost tender

17/04/2024
Site costs

Buying Land

Henley should give you some indication of site costs. Too many variable to give you any reasonable accuracy

18/06/2023
Facade pillar tiling costs and recommendations in sydney

Building A New House

Looking to tile the facade pillars rather than rendering. Builder is quoting 2500$ laying cost for upto 10msq. The 2 pillars come to be 16msq. So laying costs are 5000$…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum