Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Trees Removal Question

Page 1 of 1
I have no idea about trees, does anyone what type of tree is the below? There are 2 of them, 1 about 7m tall and other about 6m tall. Do i need approval from council to remove them?

every area has different rules check with your local council
Trees can be funny things. You may have planted them - you may not - but once they are a certain height/circumference other issues may come into play. Definitely follow Aussieta's advice.

Is that 2nd one out the front ? People may say just do it - but you never know who might notice.
At Toowoomba, they do not allow a tree with a canopy or a trunk of certain sizes to be removed. So the way around it is - trim the canopy, trim the trunk, then remove it. Or do what I did - just cut it down anyway. It was my tree, nobody elses business.

THIS IS SPARTA! THIS IS CASTLE QEBTEL!!!!!
Related
24/03/2024
Purpose of site survey: boundaries, slope, trees? what else?

Owner Builder Forum

A survey must’ve completed by a certified surveyor. This form part of every DA requirement

25/07/2023
Peeling plastic laminate - advice on removal?

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

At a bit of a loss on this one - we're thinking the original owners never removed the protective laminate covers from their kitchen cabinets after installation and in the…

3/09/2023
Natural stone- stain removal and gloss sealing

General Discussion

Hi, planning on using the attached stone pieces in my bathroom. I want to remove stains and gloss seal. Can I get some advice on best way to remove stains and best…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum