Just a fixed pricing from the builder for Stormwaters and underground concrete water tanks which totals to a whopping $46,350.
The total included in the tender was about $33,000 and i was told that this was a higher provisional allowance and will reduce once the actual hydraulic plans are done.
I am feeling that the builder is ripping me off.....
Can anyone with a similar situation or know about stormwaters related issue provide some advice as what i can do?
Details breakdown were:
Provide fixed price for Sewer including the following:
• Repairs and replacement of Sewer Junction
• Service and repairs to existing water service.
Provide fixed price for Stormwater Connection as per Hydraulics Design:
• Install 1 x 10,000 litre concrete below ground rainwater tank including pump and
•100mm stormwater lines
• 2 x 450mm concrete pits and grates
• 1 x 300mm concrete pits and grates
• 1 x Absorption Trench to rear
• Cutting & Temporary Repair of footpath and concrete kerb outlet
• Works As Executed (WAE) documentation, certification and inspections