Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

How to get a design out of the ground whilst incorporating B

Page 1 of 1
Hi guys, I am new here, I have a lot of experience in Design and Construction 28 years actually, I will put my 2 cents in to help out where I can with your questions and posts.
Throughout my career, I found that many issues arise from communication and believe that the following video is a start to resolving ongoing design and construction issues.
I made a video last week and sped it up to the factor of 10x, it shows my workflow and how I start a design from scratch. It is important that you realise that this is just a preliminary design, it is not for construction, however, it is how many designers and architects make a start. I hope to see how you guys do it as I could learn a thing or two myself. I hope it helps

Related
17/06/2023
Modular above ground pool over Private Sewer line

General Discussion

Hi everyone, Looking for some advise. We are about to build an above ground pool in our backyard. There is a private sewer line running under the pool at 1.6m…

13/08/2023
In-ground pool lining

Pools & Spas

Hi, I'm new to this forum so I hope I'm doing this post correctly. Please advise if it's not. I've just bought my place. The inground pool has a marble lining that has…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum