Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Modular/Prefab Builders in Sydney

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone,

Have been reading this forum the last couple of weeks and am loving all the advise given!
Unfortunately, I can't seem to find anything about Modular/Prefabricated builders in Sydney, they all seem to be in Victoria. We do love the builds of people such as archiblox, modscape, ecoliv etc but would prefer a local one as this is our first build. The hubby and I love the idea of building this way, but are still in the process of weighing up the pros and cons (the short built time, extra costs etc etc) We are currently looking to extend our existing small cottage, adding a bathroom, internal laundry, 2 kids rooms and a living area.
If any one has had any first hand experiences with any Modular building companies that are based in Sydney, I would love to hear your stories.
Thanks in advance.
I'm working with broadworth at the moment, who are based on the central coast. They've been great to deal with. Am waiting on preliminary pricing but they're working to my budget. Doubt it'll be cheaper than project homes, but will be oriented to site better. It will also be smaller... They build steel framed designs, just less marketing glitz than modscape. I've also dealt with habitech in the past, whose design is more efficient for transport.

Mode homes are also in Sydney and have a display home in Burwood

Hi lincolnsydney, any follow up with Broadworth homes?
Thanks
Amy
Related
13/06/2023
Sound Proof Modular Fence recommendations

Outdoor Living

Hi We have a road close to our place and only an old flimsy wooden fence between us and the Neighbour closest to the road. Any ideas on a sound proof modular fence. Like…

17/06/2023
Modular above ground pool over Private Sewer line

General Discussion

Hi everyone, Looking for some advise. We are about to build an above ground pool in our backyard. There is a private sewer line running under the pool at 1.6m…

9/08/2023
Suggest a modular home builder south of Port Macquarie

Building A New House

Well these guys are not looking good... I sent them a written enquiry last week and they have not yet replied. If they cannot respond to a simple…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum