Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

good and affordable builder in sydney; not project home!

Page 1 of 1
Hi Guys,

Can someone please recommend a good builder in Sydney?
We have seen a couple of display homes in Sydney. Planning to build at Edmondson Park. Clarendon homes and Wisdom homes were preferred too, but some friends recommended Sett Homes as well. We basically have a plan in mind and would like to get to know some builders in Sydney like Sett homes, but are not project home builders.

Please let me know. Thanks!
Hi there

I know our builder has built in Edmondson Park and they are a custom home builder not project home. More than happy to recommend we are currently building our second home with them in sydneys inner west!

Company is Buildcarp constructions and the builders name is Louie. He can be contacted on 0403960763!

Good luck with the build !
Jacqui1
Hi there

I know our builder has built in Edmondson Park and they are a custom home builder not project home. More than happy to recommend we are currently building our second home with them in sydneys inner west!

Company is Buildcarp constructions and the builders name is Louie. He can be contacted on 0403960763!

Good luck with the build !

Hi Jacqui1.

Can you please provide a bit more insight on Buildcarp?

How was their pricing and quality? Did you hire independent building inspector for the build and how many issues/problems were found? How quickly they were able to build? Any significant issues during the progress?

I guess this will be helpful for everyone, as affordable custom home builders in Sydney area is something a lot of people are looking for.

Thanks

WBR,
Alex
stay away from sett homes built with them 5 years ago and work is so bad. too many issues to list
Related
29/03/2024
Project home builder with attached granny flat

Building A New House

Hi all, Been browsing project builders' website and saw Masterton with attached granny flat design Seeing bad reviews from masterton in this website/facebook, does…

24/09/2023
Affordable Living Homes want more $$

Building A New House

I would be wary. Is you site demilished but nothing else done? Sounds like liquidity problems to me. Our builder did the same. Got hundreds of thousands of dollars of…

24/09/2023
Most affordable paint brand

General Discussion

Thank you. That is really helpful. Once we get the place done and passed for OC we can upgrade in the future once we get back on our feet and not paying mortgage and rent.

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum