Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Building New House with Metricon

Page 1 of 1
I have started home and land package with Metricon Home Solution, After six month with sign contract they came with contract typo issue of mismatch of 20K AUD, It is totally document issue from there side, but now they are asking us to pay that amount to process. So any body came cross this issue or any solution for this

Thank you
janaka
I have started home and land package with Metricon Home Solution, After six month with sign contract they came with contract typo issue of mismatch of 20K AUD, It is totally document issue from there side, but now they are asking us to pay that amount to process. So any body came cross this issue or any solution for this

Thank you

Id seek legal advice only and not forum opinions
janaka Unfortunately contract start delays on site favours the builder
If they haven't started on site then your
options are now pay the increase or they will terminate the contract. goodluck
After we signed the contract, M found they missed a lintel, back charged us for a few hundred dollars. I guess the contract is designed to mainly protect the company rather than individuals.
Related
13/12/2023
Metricon Doulton Facade

Building A New House

Hi, First of all, thank you to this community for sharing your thoughts and opinions. We are in early days of our pre-contract stage for Metricon Doulton and we are…

29/01/2024
Metricon Homes - Delta Single storey

Building A New House

Hello All 🙂 We are planning to start our journey of construction our first home. We zeroed down on Metricon and henley homes based on design suitable for our lot and…

15/03/2024
Metricon Lumiere Colour Sceme

Building A New House

We don’t live in VIC so want to know the exterior colours of Lumiere display so we can see it at the paint shop. Not building with Metricon so my request went…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum