Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

riverstone road development opposite james street

Page 2 of 3
spk_homebuild
Hello Everyone Lot5 Jack st. Glad to see a thread here !!

your house design is very nice glad there are some good homes being built in the area should make it a nice area once all the houses go in
markandsam
spk_homebuild
Hello Everyone Lot5 Jack st. Glad to see a thread here !!

your house design is very nice glad there are some good homes being built in the area should make it a nice area once all the houses go in

Thank you , everyone's building beautiful homes out there..!!
Btw thank you @Samshaz for introducing us to the thread .
hi all i just found out off our builder they probably won't start construction until January still waiting on surveys and engineer report firstyle are very slow and soil test .they said there is a four week wait on engineer still awaiting drawings will keep you posted on our progress
Hi everyone,

We are 12 Jessie street(lot 12), glad to see neighbours here.

We have house and land package with ZAC homes. Anyone with this builder here?
Jessie12
Hi everyone,

We are 12 Jessie street(lot 12), glad to see neighbours here.

We have house and land package with ZAC homes. Anyone with this builder here?

hi welcome to the neighborhood i,m not sure how many zac homes there are in the estate but i know there are a few firstyle homes on jack st and Brianna
hi everyone
they have taken down the fence around the development so let the building begin
markandsam
hi everyone

Thank you for your reply.
Has your builder submitted the DA to council for you? I contact with our builder, they said they are still waiting for authority approvals from council. I am sure for that they have not submitted the DA for us yet, they even cannot provide a site plan for us to apply construction loan. I will update my progress here.
markandsam
hi everyone

Plan to visit the site on Sunday
Jessie12
markandsam
hi everyone

Thank you for your reply.
Has your builder submitted the DA to council for you? I contact with our builder, they said they are still waiting for authority approvals from council. I am sure for that they have not submitted the DA for us yet, they even cannot provide a site plan for us to apply construction loan. I will update my progress here.

hi jessie 12 we are in the process of getting surveyors report and engineer report done then it will go to council probably start building in January or feb our builder is very slow
Samshaz
markandsam
hi everyone

Plan to visit the site on Sunday

yes we may go there too on Sunday you can drive in street now
Hi Everyone,
All surveys/Reports done and Plan will be submitted to council next week. Construction to start in Nov if not early.

House looks great! and congrats on starting the build so quickly!
Plan is submitted to the council
Samshaz

Congratulations!! Happy for you guys
Anyone is ready to build or got DA approval by council? Just wonder how long does council approval take?
hi everyone 2 house have started construction in brianna st and the there is also one on jesse st .
Our plans are in council we have done are colour appointment and booked in to do lighting and electrical soon too .
i was so excited when i seen there were 3 houses started already its not long now
Jessie12
Anyone is ready to build or got DA approval by council? Just wonder how long does council approval take?

Depends on council but i thought it would be about 6 to 8 weeks. There are 2 houses that have started in Brianna st which is near James.
Samshaz

they grated your block yesterday exciting times ahead our plans are in council now so probably wont start until Feb
markandsam
Samshaz

they grated your block yesterday exciting times ahead our plans are in council now so probably wont start until Feb
Congratulations Samshaz and markandsam
Ours is going to DA next week. Fingers crossed

Visited the site on Saturday, 7 houses have been started to construct now, 3 in Brianna St, 3 in Jessie St and 1 in Riverstone rd.

Congratulations for starting the build so quickly!
Related
27/07/2023
James Hardie Linea Weatherboard - Issue - Current Build

General Discussion

Does it wipe off? Could be because of dry dirty drips.

30/06/2023
Certifier and the Brisbane development website

Building A New House

Hi, does anyone have a clue how the Brisbane Development website work in terms of how uptodate the dates on it are (developmenti.brisbane.qld.gov.au). I transfered…

31/07/2023
Buying untitled land for a development

Buying Land

Yeah I don't know why I came to a forum. Place is full of wierdos/pedos thought internet may help but I suppose I'll try my luck with someone in person. Cheers. I tried…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum