Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Attention MJH

Page 1 of 1
It seems when I post one this site I get private messages from MJH? I have some questions?
1. How are you associated with MJH what department/office are you affiliated with)?
2. Could you supply a phone contact for customer complaints?
3. I would like to speak with them and when I attempt to do this through my head office no one can tell me how to contact them. I am not comfortable giving my job number and personal details to a random blogger but would like to contact customer complaints.
Thank you
They operate under a cloud of secrecy, anyone who speaks of true (negative) experiences with them are getting cease and desist letter from there Lawyers, lots of builders are going this way. it is a joke of an industry and when they fear the truth of their incompetents being exposed they close rank and throw their muscle around.
I have been able since to contact someone hopefully he will be able to assist us. I'm new to sites like this and was just suspicious of someone asking personal info via personal messages without knowing who they were. So I thought I would ask to see if this is normal practice there are a lot of scammers out their you can never be to careful.
It’s also against the t&c when you sign up for an account here. Delete and ignore.
ourforeverhome
It seems when I post one this site I get private messages from MJH? I have some questions?
1. How are you associated with MJH what department/office are you affiliated with)?
2. Could you supply a phone contact for customer complaints?
3. I would like to speak with them and when I attempt to do this through my head office no one can tell me how to contact them. I am not comfortable giving my job number and personal details to a random blogger but would like to contact customer complaints.
Thank you

Hi ourforeverhome,
We hope your concerns have been addressed with your contact person on Friday, we do monitor this site to assist customers with questions and if they have concerns, as we strive to provide the best customer support and help our customers enjoy their building experience. We have a paid official account with homeone to reassure customers that this is an official account and it is endorsed by homeone as a business. If you still have concerns please feel free to contact our Customer Service department through 1300 555 382. Many thanks
Thank you for your reply
Related
You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum