Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Reqire non corporate builder on northern Gold Coast

Page 1 of 1
We bought a one acre block on the northern Gold Coast and were looking at building with Plantation, but would really like to go with a private affordable quality local builder. We want to build a 35 to 40ish square, singe story with a 4.5mtr raked ceiling in the lounge. We want someone who can show us some of their recent builds as well as suppling us with their owners contact details for an honest review. I have pre purchased a wood burning countersunk fireplace as well as a bath, grate drains and undercounter double sink. We have two very similar designs to go with which just need some tweaking and to be drafted up. So if anyone knows of, or if you are a builder that can provide very satisfied customers, please contact me.
Your on the right path as the more detail your build your has , the better choice would be custom, we made many many changes and none were a problem or a extra fee, in fact I would argue that custom for non boxy , more detailed homes would end up more cost effective and better quality, key is to pick right builder, best of luck.
Thank you and a merry Christmas
I have had friends build with Plantation that have been very happy. Just watch out for any additional charges! I built with Escape Homes & had an absolute nightmare of a time, so all I can say is DO NOT GO WITH ESCAPE HOMES!!!
Has anyone heard of Custom Styled Homes? I recently bought a block of land in the Montego Hills Estate at Kingsholme (Northern Gold Coast) and also am looking at local builders. I spoke to their Sales guy Jason and he seemed intelligent and good to talk to so far. Have looked at a few others like Perry and Macarthy.
Related
24/03/2024
Lyndhurst body corporate fees

Real Estate

What services do you get under these fees.

15/08/2023
Building Design Certificate Non-Compliance

General Discussion

From a pure legal perspective, if you've signed the variation, it is a very high bar to have it set aside. No-one can give you legal advice on a forum, but you would need…

12/02/2024
KDR - non-inclusions from Overseas

Building A New House

Thanks. There are plenty of builders around my suburb. I'll make sure to do some door-to-door knocking, or note their building details on the temp fence.

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum