Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Depreciation Schedule

Page 1 of 1
It's my first time with Depreciation Schedule.

Who could you recommend in Perth that can prepare a Depreciation Schedule for my rental property? Thank you.
If you have a good accountant, then he/she should be able to recommend a good quantity surveyor.
preparing a depreciation schedule is not difficult. however you will need a quantity surveyor to depreciate faster than the building allowances. just google quantity surveyor or look for a small accountant as they most likely also provide that service.
My accountant does this.
Skull
It's my first time with Depreciation Schedule.

Who could you recommend in Perth that can prepare a Depreciation Schedule for my rental property? Thank you.

It was first time for me too..went with Washington Brown. They visit your property and prepare a schedule for you. Also you don't need to do it every year. It can be used for years to come..

https://www.washingtonbrown.com.au/
You only need a QA when adding to the schedule. The accountant will recalc your depreciation schedule each year when preparing your books.
Hi if you are still looking for a quanity surveyor i have used few times BMT. I have no affiliate with them have just used them quite a few times. I can not tell you about any others tho sorry
I've also used BMT and was happy with the service.
Related
You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum