Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

6 month warranty on new home

Page 1 of 1
Hi there,

Were coming up to our 6 month home warranty work, and wondering if sunken pavers on the driveway is covered. I've only noticed them this morning, using a straight edge they have sunken about 20mm, about a half metre square J two areas.

I had issues with the builder on completion, just want ammo before I call them on Monday.

Thanks
I had mine redone by the builder, obviously didn't compact it. If they fix them then they will need to compact the ground otherwise it will just happen again. If the builder did the work then it will be covered.
Agree. Get it down on paper and give them a copy. I'd even email it to them ...

I'd include everything (without being silly) that is not "right".
General advice ... put it in writing and confirm via fax or email all related telephone conversations.
Done, and always, took photos and diary throughout build
Related
16/08/2023
QS fees for building a new home

General Discussion

Is it just a report written to give to the bank initially and it is based on what and how your payments are made up for, or is it a full service where they go out and…

19/08/2023
New home

Building A New House

Skjm You might want to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKx-bsOr2jg If that link doesn't work go to youtube and search for Zac Homes ACA I am really…

13/10/2023
Renovating new home - Asbestos question

Renovation + Home Improvement

What you are looking at is fibrous plaster, true gypsum, it is cast on horizontal beds with fibers included to give strength. I has no Asbestos in it. Houses before 1985…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum