Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

zero VOC paint

Page 1 of 1
We are painting the house ourselves/hiring painter. I am looking for recommendation on zero VOC paint. Any warehouse in Perth that sells it? How do people get trade price on paint?

Thanks.
Dont know about Zero VOC, but Dulux do low VOC and Low odour. Generally for trade prices you might need a trade care (and have an ABN) but you can always ask for a discount and then the trade price.
Bauwerk in Fremantle do non VOC but have a more limited colour range and they have an ultra low VOC undercoat/sealer.
Thanks Beazley. Good to know. So far we only come across online dealers for non-VOC paint.
come and see us at your local dulux trade centre and ask for 'professional enviro 2'.
The lowest VOC paint available today.
does delux also have low VOC for undercoat/sealer?
yes, but if you are sealing new set plaster walls, you must use a solvent based sealer binder which does have quite an odour for a week after application. If you do not use this, your paint job will likely fail in the near future.
I should be careful and retract my previous comment, and instead say, 'Lowest VOC paint readily available in W.A.'
http://enviro2.dulux.com.au/pdf/range-brochure.pdf
Thanks, rebuilder86.
Have anyone here on the forum used rockcote and ecolour before here in WA? I would like to hear your experience.
Related
20/09/2023
Zero Lot Issue & Need Idea

General Discussion

You must be new to the internet. You're also the only person anyone here has ever heard of washing their garage wall. I hate to break it to you, there are insects and…

21/10/2023
anyone build on zero lot line more than 11 meters? Urgent.

Building A New House

I am building in claymore NSW and this is shown in the building envelope plan. …

8/06/2023
Paint colour help please

General Discussion

Thankyou so much 😀 I've decided on White on white for doors and trims, White on white 50% on ceiling and Mt buller for walls. Fingers crossed it will look OK 😀

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum