Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Manhole in front of new block..what to do?!

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

As per title, I bought a lot in Piara Waters WA and didn't realise there's a manhole in front of my block (almost in the middle of the block)
. It's probably gonna be where the lawn is. Question is how can I cover it? I plan to lay artificial lawn in the front. So do they make some kinde of grasstop manhole cover like what I seen upon googling here in Perth? Love to hear your advice.

Sigh...Kinda spoilt my mood a bit after seeing the land for first time after titled & settled. Blah...
Disguise it by puting a birdbath or garden scuplture on it.
Any chance I could cover it? Don't think they would be used regularly anyway
It's got to be able to be accessed so you don't want anything to heavy on it or Water Corp will probably issue a fine if they have to remove something. Our is in the middle of our driveway - we just paved around it. Others I have seen are just covered by artificial turf cut to fit. If you're going to use artificial turf anyway just have a removeable section for it.
Related
29/06/2023
Location manhole access

Rental Property

do you have a flat metal roof

15/08/2023
Is this a bad situation - easement and manhole on property

General Discussion

You might be able to apply to divert the sewer at your expense. In NSW you would contact a Water services co-ordinator and they would give you advice as to whether or not…

25/05/2023
Front Gate handle keeps coming off

General Discussion

Get some long brass machine screws and bolt right through the gate and put brass acorn nuts and washers on the other side. It will never come off

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum