Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Draftsman required Sydney

Page 1 of 1
We completed a renovation on our existing home in Sydney 4 years ago. I would like to complete a small addition to the rear of the property. We have a hard copy of the full set of plans submitted 4 years ago. Interested in speaking to a Draftsman who could complete the drawings for the addition.
You need to tell us where you are. A lot of guys like me don't like to travel much. I used to restrict myself to the lower half of the Northern Beaches for instance.

Stewie
Queenscliff
If I wasn't involved in some family renos and trying to finish off the plans for our upcoming KDR, I would have jumped at the chance seeing as we are just around the corner in Freshwater.
One thing I'd recommend you do although you have already been down the reno path and may know the bulk of these rules already is to get onto the Warringah Council website and download their LEP and DCP and have a good read particularly of things like hard surface to soft surface site ratios ( 60% : 40% ), side boundary envelope etc.

Stewie
Related
27/07/2023
Weep holes required?

General Discussion

I know foam has been around since the 90's and CSR started manufacturing Hebel in 1989, so it's definitely possible

2/01/2024
Please advice, are roof flashings required at the end of the

General Discussion

Minimum overhang into gutter must be 50mm, turn down tool should not split the sheet. it seems wrong tool for the profile was used, the flashing cannot slope back. Rib…

29/01/2024
Sign off approval required before verandah built

General Discussion

Depends on size, local regulations etc. Ask your Council.

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum