Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Corner block floor plan and builder

Page 1 of 1
Hi all

We are planning to subdivide our land which is a standard retangular corner block of 760sqm approx in Monash and build two townhouses on it. The dimensions are 19.2mx39.6m. We've looked at various volume builder plans and don't think their floor plans maximise the yield. 760/2=380sqm each is quite big in my opinion and it would be a shame putting a small volume builder townhouse on it.

My preference is to have two 30sq townhouses with medium finish. Does anyone have any corner block floor plans to recommend and any idea as to costs of building two townhouses of that size? Is 800k for 2 townhouses including everything from start to finish a reasonable estimate?
Related
1/04/2024
Custom builder or pay for own floor plan and take to builder

Building A New House

Hi Mofflepop, I would recommend finding a building designer to prepare plans, they should design to your specified budget. The benefit is you can tender the project out…

16/07/2023
Aluminium awning window seal has popped out in one corner

Windows & Doors

Thanks mate, this helped a lot. Managed to get it back in.

16/10/2023
CDC Corner Balcony Size

General Discussion

Dear all, Requesting your help in relation to a CDC code. We are building a new home in NSW on a corner lot (500m2, 15m wide) following Greenfield CDC code. Our design…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum