Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Unsure how to get this stain out of tiles

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

I put some matt manmade blue stone tiles in my bathroom when I was building. I've noticed this stain on a couple of the tiles:

First photo, this is plumbweld from the stupid plumber who spilt it on the tile, you can see the slight swirls:

Second photo, not sure what this is, looks like water marks or something?:

Third photo, also not sure what this is, you can see the slight white discolouration in the :

Any ideas how to get this stuff out? or should I replace the tiles?
Mayabe you could try citrus spray bu not sure if it works for those kind of stains.

Do you know what the stain came from?
only the plumbweld one, the rest no idea, maybe grout stains.. citrus spray? I'm not sure that would work, I've tried so far:

spray and wipe
easy off bam
jiff (cream cleanser)
metho
It looks like your tiles may need to be sealed
no they don't need to be sealed, they're non porous
Are you in perth . You can buy nanno scrub for tile shops or look it up on line .
Looks like their products are good for removing tile sealer, these tiles haven't been sealed. I've emailed them to ask if they have any products which will remove whatever these stains are. Any other suggestions?
DW had a chat to a tile co, they suggested vinegar.

Although DW has now found MY liquid solvo hand cleaner works wonders on HER tiles.

Maybe give them a go
Related
24/02/2024
Surfmist tiled roof - unsure about gutter colour

General Discussion

Thank you so much. We ended going with the terrain that’s part of our brick.

6/03/2024
HELP! External Sheathing on a timber frame. Builder unsure?

Building A New House

Thanks Pulse, thats really helpful and very much appreciated. Also thanks for the pointer on sheathing, thats me watching too many american youtube videos!

3/09/2023
Natural stone- stain removal and gloss sealing

General Discussion

Hi, planning on using the attached stone pieces in my bathroom. I want to remove stains and gloss seal. Can I get some advice on best way to remove stains and best…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum