Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Opticomm - Would you choose Telstra?

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone.

As many know, Telstra is not an option on Opticomm's fibre network. I would like to know who would proactively choose Telstra if they were an option. If not, why?

I'm interested to also know how many existing Telstra customers that have moved into a new estate where Opticomm is serviced but have had to connect with a new ISP.

I will be moving into a new estate next year and am disappointed to know that i cannot choose Telstra to provide me any services as i utilise a lot of their unmetered content via foxtel on demand
Hi dav0j, we're Opticomm with Iinet as the Fibre provider. Very good support and I get 1Tb (500Gb Peak + 500Gb off peak) data. Never been close to maxing that out so un-metered doesn't mean much to me. We also had Foxtel via Xbox 360 and was much cheaper for base channels plus sports for around $50.00 a month no contracts (no HD). I think ours is $129.00 for VOIP included, Looking at Telstras NBN page doesn't look like they can come close to that.
Related
9/07/2023
Would you do this reno?

Renovation + Home Improvement

Bought in Nov 21 at the height of the market (classic). Good area, atrocious floor plan. BUT has land out to the left-hand side that we can extend out on (see second…

12/11/2023
3m ceilings - how high would you have your kitchen cabinets?

Kitchen Corner

Thanks mate. Yeah good points! Leaning towards Option 3 to get a bit extra space in the cabinets but not going too crazy high (and expensive). Would require a mini…

18/01/2024
Would you consider these issues as defects

General Discussion

Hi It came to my attention after the handover that - The facade cladding on the face and the side are not straight. -The face tapers down by 50mm from left to right and…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum