Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Anybody used Fomrica Rock Salt Velour, or Mist Grey Velour

Page 1 of 1
Does anyone have any pics of Formica Rock Salt Velour, Or Mist Grey Velour in their house? Id love to see them!!
Ive got Mist Grey for my kitchen but it is not installed yet.
Would love to see it when it is!
bletchleybuild
Would love to see it when it is!

Ive teamed it with Lamanex Washboard. i saw a show home with them both in I will try to remember which one it was and post a link.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=60518&start=20

Check out the first photo on this forum page.
My kitchen is Mist Grey, you can see some photos on this page - viewtopic.php?f=31&t=67188&start=140 I love the colour, very soft
Sammi_O
My kitchen is Mist Grey, you can see some photos on this page - viewtopic.php?f=31&t=67188&start=140 I love the colour, very soft

I had a look at your kitchen earlier, its stunning, straight out the pages of Home magazine.
Thanks guys! Love this site, everyone is so helpful! So, Sammi O is yours Velour finish? Its amazing how different they look in every photo/ Yours looks great, feel better now!
Sammi_O Just had a look at your thread, gorgeous! Love your furnishings, just my style! Moroccan rug is lovely!!
I would have loved to have floorboards but my partner likes tiles and white!

I wish id upgraded to get some nice bathroom tiles too! Its hard to know how much everything will add up to, so I didn't, but think it would have been worthwhile now... the builders selection for bathroom floor was pretty poor where I went!

Where did you get the beautiful grey rug and cushions??
Yes the kitchen is velour finish, it does change depending on the light but we are happy with it

Thanks for the nice comments! The rug and cushions were from Temple & Webster, an online store that features different sales every day. Lots of beautiful stuff there
That website is brilliant! How did I not know about that!
http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj574/lexysullivan85/MistGreycupboardsflossfreestylebenchtop_zps906e793b.jpg

These mist grey cupboards look so much darker!
Related
27/01/2024
Building on rock

Buying Land

Hi all, I have been looking at land in South Australia, that is on a slope however most of the core excavation is complete, with a flat area to place a house. The agent…

19/07/2023
Feedback requested from anyone that's used Pentablock

Landscape & Garden Design

As title suggests, looking at using the interlocking Pentablock stacked stone products to replace failing timber retaining…

26/07/2023
Builder used the wrong concrete mix

Building A New House

there is only 20% difference in concrete strength between 20 mpa and 25 mpa, so check with your engineer first if it fits his calculation tolerances. There are ways to…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum