Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Builder - Macleod Melbourne

Page 1 of 1
Can anyone please recommend a builder to me. I know there's hundreds of builders but I'm looking for a builder that will help me along the way and be happy to work with me. I one day hope to get a building license and do this on my own (down the track). The only setback is that before I could finish my electrical apprenticeship, I was in a dirt bike accident. Long story short I spend years in rehab and have lost the use of my right arm so this rules out ever being back on the tools. I still really would like to be in the construction industry hope to one day run the show, so what I need for this build is a builder that I can work with to lock up then I'll take over with owner builder. Any advice or contacts would be much appreciated.

If u have a few spare minutes, you can watch my video which may give you a better idea of my situation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT2ZiE9Ecwk

Cheers guys
Scott

Cheers
Scott
Related
6/07/2023
CUSTOM BUILDER RECOMMENDATIONS WESTERN MELBOURNE

Building A New House

Hello, we can help you please get in contact 0421019219 thank you

27/09/2023
Custom home builder in north east Melbourne

Building A New House

Hi, can anyone recommend a custom home builder who can build in north east area? Looking to build a custom 4-br energy-efficient home with a max budget of 750k. If they…

12/10/2023
Building cost and builder in Melbourne

Building A New House

custom probably not. Volume, most defiantly, but spec would vary. If youre doing a knock down, there additional costs associated with that that will eat into your budget…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum