Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Heron Park + Commodore Homes

Page 1 of 1
Hey,

Wish everyone a merry Christmas and. Happy new year and a great building experience.

I secured a 375 sq m lot in Heron Park Harrisdale.

Construction is going to start soon....

Any advise on construction and experiences of building with Commodore Homes and Heron Park will be highly appreciated.

Cheers!!!!
Hi I am also building in heron park. Currently waiting for titles how far away are you?
We are also building in Heron Park with New Generation Homes. We had settlement on our block in December and received our building permit yesterday. Hoping for a start on the slab soon.
Hi Mate,

My titles are due in April, so some more time to go before action begins mate...how are things at your end?

Cheers!
Hi Mash, as of last week, the sand on our block had had been levelled and built up ready for the slab, I was going to have a look today and see if anything else had been done. Hopefully, once they have done the slab things will start moving a bit quicker. Patience required!!!
Thats nice to read..Debnmatt, all the best..which stage are you in..I have a lot in stage 20B.
Hi Mash, also building with Commodore but in Alkimos Beach.

My rep has been reasonably good so far, but we've run into some rough tracks regarding structural changes after receiving working drawings. Essentially a number of dimensions on the drawings were wrong and they were trying to charge us to rectify them.

After standing our ground they appear to have come to the party and I'm ready to book prestart.

Beyond this I'm reading good things about the company lately. Their base inclusions and prices seem pretty good value so we're also hoping for a smooth running build.

I'll be sure to follow your progress!
Our block is in stage 12C. I checked yesterday and still no start! Hopefully we will see some movement this week.
Thanks BS2.

I will note the concern and ensure I take it up with them if it happens to me also.

All the best
Cheers! All the best
Hey! Good to see a few Heron Park builds. The Wife and I just secured a new lot in the latest release Stage 14 A.A
Titles expected in May (Most likely June)
Happy New Year...

I am waiting for slab down, expected to happen in next week

Cheers!
Im also building with commodore homes in byford. Been realitvaly happy with the progress so far. Titles took 8 months longer then expected but not comms fault.
How long ago did you do prestart? I just did mine 15/1 and they told me anywhere between 3-6months before slab down

Looking forward to following your build
Hi

Slab went down this week.

Pre- Start Finished from my side - 12th September

Commodore took another 1 and half months to complete pre start process - 31st October

Scheduling took another month- 2nd December

Slab Down - 15th Jan

Another month minimum before brick work can start.

thanks
Related
14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum