Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Favourite WA suppliers

Page 1 of 1
Hi, building in WA but don't actually live there at the moment. Going to be visiting for christmas and I'd really love to look at a few suppliers to get ideas/prices etc. Building a custom plan, so not really restricted to the builders supplier.

Does anyone have any recommendations for kitchens, bathrooms, stairs, windows, tiles and carpet (pretty much everything)?

Staying SOR, but happy to drive.
TIA
I'm NOR so only really been around here but for tiles I'd go to European ceramics in Osborne Park, their real prices are much cheaper than what is on the tiles. There are heaps of other tile places in Osborne Park too.

For carpets our best quote came from trevors carpets and they are all over the perth area. Pretty sure someone got really good deals at wa carpet supermarket in the Rockingham area?

For cabinets I'll let you know in a couple weeks as I'm going through that process now!

All of our Tapware came from a place called berry distributors, gave us a good deal and can get details if interested.

Haven't looked into blinds yet but won't be far off, all I know is to stay away from ABC
Related
28/02/2024
Air-Conditioning Installers/Suppliers NSW Central Coast

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Anybody know any good and reasonably priced Air conditioning contractors/companies that could install a ducted air conditioning system in the Central Coast NSW for a small…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum