Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Anyone having Ecoville estate Tarneit experience

Page 1 of 1
I am looking to purchase land in Ecoville estate as one of the options. Land is cheaper there than The Reserve estate. I have heard that building costs are much higher in that estate than other estates due to developer requirements. It’s my first home so budget is very tight and can’t afford to go above 400k.

Any body corporate on that estate?

Any experience shared on building in that estate would be much appreciated.

I have never lived in west and I hear stories about ferals. Anything really scary around there?

Thanks in advance
hi webjockey, yes you are right the build cost in ecoville is very high due to their design guidelines. I am also looking to build there but not sure if i wanna build there because of the high build cost and $275 per quater body corporate.
hi skyblue, i have completely given up on the idea of building in ecoville mainly because of freaking body corporate. Although land is cheaper there and cost of house may work out to be cheaper including 30 year's body corporate included. But resell value in that estate due to corporate is worst. So not buying there at any cost.
Another one that I have noticed is none of the big builders preferably wants to build there because their design approval committee is worst and pain in the a**.
Hi webjockey, not sure but i think they are getting bit relaxed with their design guidelines. did u check with their approval committee?
Skyblue, its not guidlines the reason why I have given up on that estate, its the owners corporation which is nearly one thousand a year. many blocks are nearly 30 thousands cheaper in that estate and the interest saving of that 30 thousands is more than enough to cover corporation costs but its a huge put off for people when you wanna sell the property so I am not investing my money there. Afterall its not just a place to live but an investment as well.
Related
30/05/2023
share traditional gable roof facade with pillars having ston

Building A New House

traditional gable roof facade - Have you did the dark and light gray color combination in facade with gray stone in facade…

20/03/2024
Experience with HBCF insurance claim process NSW

Building A New House

I apologise for any confusion, but your understanding is correct. We approached our situation differently based on advice from…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum