Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Paint Colour - Help

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

We're looking at putting our house on the market and need to paint our front verandah (after cleaning of course). Would love
some tips on colour, I was thinking a grey colour??

[\\infau.wbcau.westpac.com.au\users\20A9Link1\L034287\My Pictures\Picture\Picture 249.jpg]
[\\infau.wbcau.westpac.com.au\users\20A9Link1\L034287\My Pictures\Picture\Picture 248.jpg][/img]
Thanks

Sorry looks like photos haven't worked. Will try and describe.
You walk out of the living painted white (cypress pine floorbaords) onto the concrete balcony - balustrade posts are black timber with wire in between. House Cladding is white. Outdoor furniture is black. Current colour is a terrible a faddded light purple/blue. You can't see the colour of the balcony from the street/front of the house as its elevated.
How about a nice warm light grey or light caramel kind of brown, I think either of those colours would go with white and black
Have you looked at jasper or woodland grey, both would probably suit:)
Related
8/06/2023
Paint colour help please

General Discussion

Thankyou so much 😀 I've decided on White on white for doors and trims, White on white 50% on ceiling and Mt buller for walls. Fingers crossed it will look OK 😀

28/01/2024
Need urgent help regarding facade colour combination please

Building A New House

Thank you @. Tried to play with the facade models but the exact colour is not matching up.

26/02/2024
Need help on wall colour selection

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi there, we have classic cream gutters, fascia’s, roller door and undercover carport. We are are going to paint the roof a terracotta orange colour. After some…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum