Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Skip Bins WA

Page 1 of 1
Looking at getting a skip bin for the long weekend coming up. As there are so many skip bin companies in Perth and most of them you have to ring up or email for a quote. Was wondering if someone has ordered one before knows a decent price company.
Haven't ordered one before.

Not sure what you are looking to use it for but I recently used a jumbo bag http://jumbobag.com.au/
They cost about $35 from somewhere like bunnings and then you arrange pick up with the company via the website or by phone.

Suited me mostly as I could take my time filling it up and it was on the front verge, right next to all the rocks and rubble I needed to get rid of.
I can't remember who I used but I do remember it cost $300 - they dropped it off and picked it up but I think if you have a trailer it can be cheaper.
That's ashame $300 sounds like such a good price. Especially if it's 10m3. ref_kt had a look at them jumbo boxes couldn't quite work out how they work but I think I will need sea container got some old furniture to throw away.
Yeah I've asked my partner and he can't either, we used a cleaning company too so they organised the trailer on our behalf.

Verge side collection coming up soon??
I used Matera's - can't remember exact cost but it was reasonable
We hired one recently which was just for general rubbish. 6 cubic metres and it was $310.
Just hired a 6m3 bin in Mandurah and it was $290 but some were up to $350.
Related
You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum