Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Anyone else building at University Hill, Bundoora?

Page 1 of 1
Hey,

It seems most of you are building either down South East (Lyndhurst, Berwick, Packenham) or out West in Werribee and Point Cook.

Am I the only one building at University Hill? Anyone building up North in Mernda and those locations?

I'm feeling all left out...
There are a few in Mernda and one at university hill that I can remember.
Paula
one at university hill that I can remember.

Is the one at University Hill me? :p
LOL yes I guess that would be you!!

It is still early on a Sunday morning!!
Paula
It is still early on a Sunday morning!!

Yes, I'm only on my 2nd coffee so far myself!
Thats my problem, havent had a coffee yet. Tea just doesnt cut it!
Oh by the way I'm not far, in Diamond Creek.
Quote:
I'm feeling all left out...

Hey, at least your'e in the same city as other posters!!

I'm the only one building in Whyalla, there are a few other South Aussies on here but I'm 350km away from Adelaide on the Eyre peninsula.

Feeling very left out
Hiiii,

I'm in South Morang Hawkstowe...if that helps!! hehehe and my aunty just bought on Gordon's Rd too....

so ur not alone!!! hehehe
We are building at Mernda villages, so you can stop feeling left out now!!
Djelibeybi,

We currently have a block of land in South Morang on Gordons Rd ....so we are not too far away from you...!!
We are building in Laurimar, and hope to be in by the end of July.

Simon
simong
We are building in Laurimar, and hope to be in by the end of July.

Simon

How funny,,so am I
I just sold our home in Botanica Park Bundoora and we're now building in Aurora Estate in Epping North.

I bought Fish and Chips tonight at Uni Hill shops!

Can I be nosey and ask what land prices are like there/and size?

Our block in Aurora is only 455sqm but was $105K

We bought our land in 2000 in Botanica Park for $102K and sold our home in Jan for $500K - crazy prices!
we just sold in mill park and are build ing at renassince rise 2 its off bridge inn road
my dad worked at uni hill when they devloped it and my cuz is the manger at coles it that helps lol
oztish
Can I be nosey and ask what land prices are like there/and size?

I have the Stage 3 sizes and pricings, but not Stage 1 or 2 (we're in Stage 2, but that stage was actually sold first at auction). Land ranges from 577m2 with park views at $380k and the bigger plots with view (687m2 and 702m2) went for $390k and $398k.

The rest of the blocks down the road were either 702m2 at $360k or 675m2 at $355k. I believe all the lots were sold, btw.

As a reference, my block is 648m2 with a bit of a view, in a close and I didn't pay anywhere near this price on auction day.
Related
16/07/2023
Options for Retaining Wall Sloping Hill

Landscape & Garden Design

Howdy all. I am looking for feedback on what people would do to maximise and make an area as flat as possible. First, out the front of the house is a sloping hill, pretty…

18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

24/03/2024
Purpose of site survey: boundaries, slope, trees? what else?

Owner Builder Forum

A survey must’ve completed by a certified surveyor. This form part of every DA requirement

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum