Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Marriott Waters release --> Info / update center

Page 71 of 77
Has anyone noticed the gassy smell outside on Friday night I smelt it driving into the estate.When I got into my place I could smell it in the house too ughhhhh nasty tainted odour!Hope its not methane !!!
Dunno Savewater I went for a drive and I didn't smell anything..
Lot 1360 is for sale ..not sure what happened there... any one got construction date yet ???
So I have been told construction on my lot is likely to start last week in June first week in July.
savewater2010
Has anyone noticed the gassy smell outside on Friday night I smelt it driving into the estate.When I got into my place I could smell it in the house too ughhhhh nasty tainted odour!Hope its not methane !!!

maybe it's you
mistress
savewater2010

maybe it's you

lol mistress its not me its the tainted odour from the nearby toxic / taylors and hallam rd facilities permeating the air and area.
part n parcel of living in Lyndhurst!
Anyone know what is happening with this
http://www.caseyweeklycranbourne.com.au ... 33310.aspx
http://www.dpcd.vic.gov.au/__data/asset ... ssment.pdf

This is noise assessment for widening the western port hwy and option of adding freight rail in the middle !!!
paul.jason
Well folks,

As of Monday 2nd April, we are no longer residents of Marriott Waters
It was a tough decision, but I think in the end the distance was the killer for us as we do a lot of work nearer to the city.

Here's hoping that MW becomes the estate it's sold to be to the public and that next time we drive by, that there'll be a residents' club, shops, speed humps, and Stage 13 !

Thanks to everyone for your help over the last 2 years.

Paul and Jason, I saw your house up for sale so congrats on getting a nice quick sale. All the best in your new home (apartment). Please pop in and say Hi now and then and let us know how you are getting on

I see that they have started to cut blocks in stage 13 now and welcome to the new land owners in Marriott. We are in Bluemist so have been watching the progress of stage 13. Hope all your builds go smoothly, is it all Porter Davis homes in there or other builders as well?

Anyone know when they will be installing the speed humps through the rat run?
Hels and Greg,

Thanks for your wellwishes
Yes I think we sold quickly and at a good time- after we sold, there were another 6-7 houses in the estate which went up for sale, and of course dilutes the asking price. We're still adjusting to the new life - but it is far easier having everything closer and in walking distance, and don't miss the 50 minute drive home from work !

We'll aim to swing by someday in the near future and will knock on the door. Thanks for helping us out with the suggestions and the hedge trimmer all that time ago
Hi Hels most of the buildings are PD
I am one of the nelots on bluemist myself.. Starting on Wednesday.. Can't wait to start and hoping it goes smoothly.
Had a looksee at the shopping centre site again yesterday afternoon. Coming along nicely. Curbworks and Bitumen surface nearly all done! Not much to comment on about stage 13 although in distance saw some temporary fencing setup and portalooz! Remember if anyone see's rubbish dumped in the estate or nearby ones report it to Casey Council ASAP otherwise other feral @#$# will think its fine to just dump their unwanted cr.p there too.
michaelrezk
Hi Hels most of the buildings are PD
I am one of the nelots on bluemist myself.. Starting on Wednesday.. Can't wait to start and hoping it goes smoothly.

same mate, site cut on Wednesday. Who is your site supervisor? Pumped!
Yes same here my SS is Nigel
I guess our lots will be done at the exact same time
Good luck building with Porter Davis!!!
Here is a pic showing the works being carried out for the access road for the new shopping centre, taken at sunset time tonight!

And here is a picture showing the Marriott Waters Residents Club building under construction.
soooo a bit of flooding in the estate today !

intersection of evans and thompsons rd .
as you can see that car is taking advantage of free underbody wash serviced offered by mother nature

I live in quarters estate down Evans road and getting to work in braeside this morning was a nightmare! My SS seems to handle knee deep water ok!
Hey Trewman a Holden fan I see, be careful check for water ingress to your automobile. Lift up the carpets, depending on how old ur car is or how low it is. You wanna get that checked ASAP.
Smelly carpets is not a good thing plus it can form rust in the footwell too!
I suppose you could call me a Holden fan I would never own a ford
good idea ripping the carpet out. I usually pull my seats out to vaccum anyway as it makes it easier. The only hole I know of is for my remote clutch bleeder but you never know what pops up over time. It's a vz
Was there any other flooding reported in Marriot Waters ??
Related
2/05/2024
Brick vents to cool the structure and release heat

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Shade the brick with large eves. Since going to minimum of 600mm eaves on my build, I've noticed much improved cooling off the house after hot summer days. Can see the…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum