Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

on site port-a-loo

Page 1 of 1
I drove past our land yesterday and discovered that we now have a port-a-loo on our land. The weird part about this is that we only went into council a couple of weeks ago so potentially still have 2-3 months before the build will even begin (assuming that DA is approved in standard time).

Is this a little unusual to get it so early?

Also should I contact my CSO to check they are aware of this? I'm a little concerned that the loo just sitting there is a potential for vandalism in a very messy way (considering our site isn't fenced yet) or am I thinking too much into it?
It's not your concern, you've signed the land over to the builder so it's their issue if anything happens. I'm sure they know it's there
It is unnecessary hire time, which they don't want.. or it's on the wrong block. Personally I would query it, as I doubt they need it yet.
I decided to contact my CSR. The loo was definitely not ours. OUr SS is suppose to order it and we haven't even been allocated an SS yet!

She suggested I call the loo company and let them know as they must have delivered to the wrong site. I've called and they will pick in up sometime within the week
kdgirl
I decided to contact my CSR. The loo was definitely not ours. OUr SS is suppose to order it and we haven't even been allocated an SS yet!

She suggested I call the loo company and let them know as they must have delivered to the wrong site. I've called and they will pick in up sometime within the week

Isn't that there problem, not yours?

Meh, not a large issue.
Related
9/08/2023
Suggest a modular home builder south of Port Macquarie

Building A New House

Well these guys are not looking good... I sent them a written enquiry last week and they have not yet replied. If they cannot respond to a simple…

16/12/2023
solar car port in sydney

General Discussion

I looked into it a few years ago and my conclusion was to just build a carport that will support panels and get a system installed separately. The company I looked at had…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum