Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Cinema Room Renovation Enquiry

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I have a cinema room with an opening of 2.23m. I have browsed through the internet to look for door profile and it seems like a pivot or double door with frame will fit into this opening. I presume a solid door would be better in terms of accoustic performance and the opaque glass at the side frame allow some light penetration into the room.

What do you guys think about it? Any other alternative suggestion is greatly welcomed.

In addition to that, what would be the rough price to install pivot or double door frame from your past experience.

Thanks for the information and much appreciated.
Related
29/06/2023
Renovation/Extension at Auchenflower, Brisbane.

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hello Josh, This is Irving from PRIMA, we are a manufacturer of the staircase, railings, kitchen cabinets, windows, doors from China. If you have requirement to purchase…

6/07/2023
Renovation on a budget

Renovation + Home Improvement

Coming back to your old stomping grounds, huh? Renovations on a budget can be quite the journey. It's like giving your house a new lease on life. The twist of not knowing…

9/08/2023
Kitchen Renovation: DIY vs Resurfacing vs New Kaboodle

General Discussion

Assuming the structure of your cabinetry is good then I would DIY everything as follows: - replace your counter tops entirely, - replace all drawer runners with soft close…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum