Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Need opinions/suggestions pls

Page 3 of 3
ERIN - Yep sliding door sounds great. Will see to that. I am happy to keep the basin where it is because it will actually serve as a spare area for the girls I hope. I've now moved the doorway from next to the robe down to where the start of the linen press is so you wont be able to see into that area even if the door is left open. I can't be bothered scanning in the plan though HAHA I don't know how to do what you do with the online copy.

I forgot the broom closet too so I've put that in with the linen near bedrooms. Also the robe in BED 3 is actually about 2 metres long. So its a good size already. I'm happy with that.

First Timer Ray - Those kick outs are actually to the eaves already! So we can't really push it all out as the afternoon sun comes on that side and I don't want the bedrooms out to the eaves, just the wet areas. Thanks though. I also want to avoid the sliding doors, I don't know why I just don't love them. The office has one and that's enough for me. HAHA

Kiwi - I've got another plan now since my visit this afternoon, will post soon. I've got a thread started elsewhere for my build so once I find it I'll move over to there and hopefully get moving on this thing. WOOHOO so exciting. Thanks for your help too.
Just wanted to let you know I've put up the latest plan on my own thread now. I've changed a couple more things slightly.

Sorry ERIN but I missed this before, I
Quote:
'd also swap the way the external laundry door swings, and have it swing away from your WM, where is the trough going?
The trough is going to be recessed into the bench and the door has now been changed.

Now to work out how to link my thread in my sig.
Related
10/07/2023
Need suggestions for home improvement

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi, Looking to add an ensuite to one of the bedrooms and make it a Master BR. Please see the attached current floorplan. Need suggestions on what's the best way to do…

12/11/2023
Suggestions for acrylic render Color

General Discussion

Suggestions please for acrylic rendering Color to match austral brick urban one pepper. Pic for reference. Thanks

1/01/2024
Custom Home Design - Suggestions and Recommendation

Building A New House

ideal house depends on the site and location as much as internal floor plan....what is the distance from the house to all four boundaries, where is north, describe your…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum