Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

[NSW] Gregory Hills - Roll Call!

Page 55 of 55
Let me know
Our plans are in council and we wont find out until they get out of council. We have an allowance in our tender which Rawson have estimated based on what the report says. It seems like daytime we dont need requirements for but night time we need some - mostly just glazing of windows.
I'll let you know once I get the details. Our requirements are pretty much the same with glazing on the windows, but just one side of the house
Its the reference to double brick or brick veneer which has me worried - and thats for everyone in that release pretty much.
Heidi,

We just got our tender last night, our acoustic requirements amounted to about $5k.
Will be interesting to see what ours are.
Hi all,

FYI Gregory Hills is hosting another Meet your Neighbour's mornings this Saturday, details on their Facebook page.

Hoping to make it out there.
Hi all!

Just wondering i've had my eye out on the Heartland Estate which is being sold by Tribecca Homes? anyone built with them? i was keen on putting my money down but on my recent visit it seems like the streets in that estate seem a bit tight and small and seeing the houses constructed, the doors were unusually small compared to the display home (i knew it would be smaller but definitely not that small)

Does anyone have their homes built by them? any links to your own building blogs? or anyone can pm me pictures of their tribecca homes? and overall experience?

Thanks in advance, and hopefully one day join you guys in the area
I would buy within the Dartwest development as they are most aesthetically pleasing as it is better thought out.
for anybody interested a new Gregory Hills community group has commenced in Facebook, here is the link
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1116438128388542/
Related
11/05/2023
Building duplex at the hills council area

Building A New House

Even if it's not being sub-divided and you want to keep it as Torrens title, you will still need to talk to a town planner or Council themselves, to see if they will allow…

5/02/2024
Pool Builders, in and around The Hills Greater Sydney

Building A New House

Thanks again Simeon for being so elaborate. Appreciate it. Its gives us a very idea. Kind Regards

30/05/2023
Rear setback confusion for NSW CDC Housing Code

Building A New House

Hi All, see above image. The required setback from the rear boundary in my case is 5m, as you can see the shape of the site and location of the boundary is slightly…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum