Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Herald Sun Home Show & Garden Expo 2010 - Free Double Pass

Page 1 of 3

homeone® together with the organisers of the Herald Sun Home Show & Garden Expo 2010 are proud to offer homeone® forum members considerable ticket savings to this years big event.

Signup at homeone forum, and simply send a personal message (PM) to homeone detailing your name and Victorian mailing address and you'll receive 2 FREE entry tickets to the Herald Sun Home Show & Garden Expo 2010.

Existing members are eligible to apply.

*LIMITED NO. OF ENTRY TICKETS AVAILABLE. ONLY ONE REQUEST PER HOUSEHOLD IS PERMITTED.

***TICKETS UNAVAILABLE***
- 16/08/10 @ ~8:50pm
It's great to see a lot of requests pour through.

Keep them coming as tickets still available.
GUYS-use the "pm" button on the bottom left handside of the post... otherwise your addresses are open to anyone.
homeone

homeone® together with the organisers of the Herald Sun Home Show & Garden Expo 2010 are proud to offer homeone® forum members considerable ticket savings to this years big event.

Signup at homeone forum, and simply send a personal message (PM) to homeone detailing your name and Victorian mailing address and you'll receive 2 FREE entry tickets to the Herald Sun Home Show & Garden Expo 2010.

Existing members are eligible to apply.

*LIMITED NO. OF ENTRY TICKETS AVAILABLE.

***TICKETS AVAILABLE***
- 16/08/10 @ 1:15pm

I would like to go too but what do you mean tickets available at 1:15?
We aim to fairly distribute tickets amongst new and established members passing on ticket savings to attendees.

In keeping this fair for all, we will not be granting this offer at all to members found to be submitting more than one request under other aliases.
P.M sent
Fingers crossed.
We enjoyed the last Expo in Melbourne

Thanks Homeone
newbie , PM sent , hope to receive 2 complimentary passes , so my wife will be happy
Thank
LK
We have exhausted an abundance of tickets in record time,and up until this point we are unable to distribute any more tickets.

Should more double passes become available we will make another announcement tomorrow afternoon.
Can I please have 2 tickets to the homeshow.
thanks
homeone
We have exhausted an abundance of tickets in record time,and up until this point we are unable to distribute any more tickets.

Should more double passes become available we will make another announcement tomorrow afternoon.

Hi
I sent my details at 8:48pm yesterday but havnt received any reply. Can you please let me know if I would get any free tickets.
Thanks
Hi

I wonder if i get any reply to confirm if the ticket being sent to me or not .. I sent my PM about midday yesterday
Waiting for new passes to be available. Sent PM with details. Don't want to miss it...

Thanks.
All the newbies; you don't normally get any reply from H1, just your tickets in the mail (if you are lucky enough to get some).
I believe that if more become available H1 will send them out to those who have already sent PM's.
Hope that helps
grom40
All the newbies; you don't normally get any reply from H1, just your tickets in the mail (if you are lucky enough to get some).
I believe that if more become available H1 will send them out to those who have already sent PM's.
Hope that helps

But how do we know if we are going to receive one or not. Just wait for couple of days otherwise buy online with the promotion code as I wanted to go on Thursday.
san_narula
grom40
Hope that helps

But how do we know if we are going to receive one or not. Just wait for couple of days otherwise buy online with the promotion code as I wanted to go on Thursday.

Last time, we just got a pleasant surprise in the mail
made my day.
I'll be happy if I recieve a lovely surprise in the mail, I'll also completely understand if I don't... more demand than supply.

Interesting that the impatient foot stompers all have the same post count.
joles
I'll be happy if I recieve a lovely surprise in the mail, I'll also completely understand if I don't... more demand than supply.

Interesting that the impatient foot stompers all have the same post count.

was going to mention that, but you bet me to it

I'll be going on Saturday, regardless, its a lovely gesture that they are able to give any away at all,
it certainly helps when your on a tight budget.
In response to the above posts a batch of tickets have been mailed today, and the remaining tickets will be mailed tomorrow.

They should be in your hands by Thursday at latest.

Should you wish to attend the Herald Sun Home Show & Garden Expo 2010 on Wednesday and do not receive your tickets by then, you may go to the http://www.melbournehomeshow.com.au/ website and use the promotional code, homeone, for access to discounted tickets; Two for One Ticket Offer and Half Price Ticket Offer.

I hope this helps.
Dear homeone team and administrator,

if you have more tickets to Herald Sun Home Show & Garden Expo 2010 it will be greatly appreciated. My name ia Natasha Marchev; ph: 04 25 71 64 27.

With Love amd thank you so much!
Natasha
PM sent
Thank you
Related
1/03/2024
Native garden plans

Landscape & Garden Design

Fig Landscapes has produced an e-book and native plant index, available for purchase from their website. It's a great resource, full of inspiration and tips. Another…

27/03/2024
Vertical Garden Kitchen splash back design

General Discussion

Our Bondi Greenwall was impressive from day one with advanced lush plants to provide a wow factor to this recently renovated living area. The boundary was less than 1…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum