Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Land Shortage Tarneit

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone,
im new on the forum, where is everyone getting there land from atm in tarneit? i have been actively looking and all that seems to be available is a new estate called the Heartlands on davis road or tarneitrise on tarneit road which seem to sell out before i call everytime. Trying to get more info on Heartlands but not much on web site.
the private sales are almost all sold, are there any other web sites that advertise land because re.com.au hasnt much anymore.

kim
So I'm not in Victoria, but when I bought in Moggill (QLD) the best way I found land was driving around the various developements. RE.com was and still is hopeless, for our area alone I could find more land that had been sold than was for sale. Seemed agents didn't care about updating land for sale records.
Have you tried the Reflections estate or The Reserve? Google Ecoville project Tarneit, thats another estate coming soon in Tarneit
your kidding, i can count over 20 blocks availiable from 160K to 230K. interesting first post
I think Tarneit still has reasonable supply of vacant land up for grab.

try control F and use keyword Tarneit on ur screen.
kmbrldrwdrew2
Hi everyone,
im new on the forum, where is everyone getting there land from atm in tarneit? i have been actively looking and all that seems to be available is a new estate called the Heartlands on davis road or tarneitrise on tarneit road which seem to sell out before i call everytime. Trying to get more info on Heartlands but not much on web site.
the private sales are almost all sold, are there any other web sites that advertise land because re.com.au hasnt much anymore.

kim

Hi Kim,

Did you find a block in Tarneit ? We've just put a deposit on a block in The Heartlands Estate.
Don't there land shortage is an issue over in Tarneit. There should be plenty of estate coming out soon, especially when they have finalise the alignment on the Regional Rail Link.

Estate to avoid...Wyndella....apparently there is an on going court case. anyone know about this?
ingwen
Don't there land shortage is an issue over in Tarneit.

Ditto ! i think it's not an issue, i was just wondering if people are buying in Heartlands ?
hi, baronx,
which land lot did you buy from the heartland?
i am going to pay 10% deposit this sunday for a land in heartland.
mxu7
hi, baronx,

Hi MXu7, our lot is from stage 1. What stage/lot are you buying?
baronx
mxu7
hi, baronx,

Hi MXu7, our lot is from stage 1. What stage/lot are you buying?

hi, baronx, we bought the land in stage7.
which builder are you consider to build with?
there are so many to choose from
Related
31/07/2023
Buying untitled land for a development

Buying Land

Yeah I don't know why I came to a forum. Place is full of wierdos/pedos thought internet may help but I suppose I'll try my luck with someone in person. Cheers. I tried…

11/08/2023
Landscape backyard on a slope land

Landscape & Garden Design

Need advice on the backyard plan above. Should I excavate and cut all of the dirt to level with the house slab or semi-excavate as per photo above? Both left and right…

14/09/2023
New house land/slab drainage?

General Discussion

Thanks for the heads up mate, greatly appreciated 👍

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum