Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Celebration Homes WA?

Page 1 of 1
Just wondering if anyone has built with Celebration Homes and after some feedback on quality etc?

We are looking at buying a brand new house from them which is near completion, but i've heard alot of people say bad things about "smaller" building companies etc - mainly real estate agent's who love to pump up the big companies.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.
I don't follow, Celebration Homes aren't necessarily a small operator? In fact they are one of the bigger builders out there and are part of the ABN Group.
I know there are a few members currently building with Celebrations, not sure if there is anyone who has finished yet. I'd suggest trying a search if you haven't already.
Sorry jayw i am not a building fanatic I dont take an active interest in building companies. I based my comments on the fact they don't seem to be a Dale Alcock or Scott park etc etc ... And I only base that on the fact I can't actually think of anywhere i've seen "celebration homes" advertised other than on realestate.com.au.

Regardless, there was more to my post than speculating on the size of the company. I just wanted to know what people's experiences were like with them and if they were happy with their home.

That is all...
You should do a search of the forum as there is quite a lot of information on Celebration Homes. As you mentioned Dale Alcock, they are like their "sister" counterpart, part of the ABN group of builders, as jayw has already mentioned to you. Also a quick google search will also get you this info. As for quality, most project builders are much of a muchness. Generally speaking, I'd say they are a good builder. I've had a friend who built with Celebration in approximately 2004 and yes, they had a few issues but nothing more than you would get with any builder.
Related
14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum