Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Deposit STicker

Page 1 of 1
Hi All pondies,

When did you notice the deposit sticker on your Lot board? Did it appear a week after you sent the cheque for your 5% deposit? or 2 weeks or a month etc..

thanks..
We never even had a sign let alone a sticker.

Cause we are outcasts on the border maybe
oooh i didnt know we get a deposit sticker? Our lot has a 'for sale' sign, and we paid the deposit in... Feb? Not expected it to be officially 'sold' until June.
Hi Dreamz,

Yes, we put the red sticker on the board right after paying the deposit. Pity, we forgot to take some photos, it would've nice to capture that moment. It was exciting as the board was filling up really fast that day.
We did get to put the red dot on the board in the sales office. Put we never had a sign on out block.

Must admit we look terrible and a bit crazy after camping though. I will not be posting that pic.

Where is your land Sparkly Star?
In Geelong, Victoria.
Once our deposit had cleared with Landcom we went to the sales centre and asked for a sold sticker and we then went to our land and put the sticker on... I don't think they go around and put the stickers on, I think its up to the owners to put the sticker on... None of the blocks around our one have deposit or sold stickers on them, but they are sold...
after re-reading the post, i realized that i've misunderstood the question.
we didn't get a deposit sticker at all nor the board to stick it into, coz the land was not ready at that time. bought back in july and registered after 6 months.
Quote:
we didn't get a deposit sticker at all nor the board to stick it into

at least I am not the only one.

Maybe I should go up to Alba and 'borrow' and put one on my block. Might have the change the Lot number though.

I could 'borrow' one for you too Pondsie.
just an update we evetually got our sticker not deposit but SOLD
Related
1/05/2023
preliminary agreement deposit limit in NSW

Building A New House

In NSW the maximum deposit for building work is 5% until the builder provides HBCF insurance

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum