Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Lennox Air Conditioning ?

Page 1 of 1
http://www.lennoxaus.com.au/lennox.asp

Has anyone heard of or used Lennox Air Conditioners ?

We are looking at 4 split system units for out new place and the price is very competitive with a 5 year warrantee.

Anything good or bad or to look out for in Aircon units ?
I had a lennox spli system in my old rental and it was great! I've now got lennox ducted refrig and heating and love it too
Cool ( sorry bad pun
)

Thanks for that they do not seem to advertise but I have heard a few good stories about them since doing some research.
Ive heard good things about them - I was researching them as an option for our place but the largest refrigerated system they have is 18kw
That would turn our home into a freezer !
Our house ended up bigger than I had planned
Bam
:oops: Our house ended up bigger than I had planned

Sounds like you have an increasing family !

Ours is just the 2 of us and very occasional visitors.
Related
28/02/2024
Air-Conditioning Installers/Suppliers NSW Central Coast

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Anybody know any good and reasonably priced Air conditioning contractors/companies that could install a ducted air conditioning system in the Central Coast NSW for a small…

17/06/2023
How to remove ceiling air con vent?

General Discussion

How do you remove one of these ceiling air con vents? And is it possible to disconnect the duct joined to the vent from inside the house, without going into the roof cavity?

11/11/2023
Ducted air con zones

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hi all, sorting out the ducted air con for a 350sqm double story house. Does this placement sound reasonable to you? Also, I plan to have 6 zones I think. Living room…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum