I've seen it before on pics of TVs....
Fu Manchu
mattwalker

Bah...tooo hot in WA for me

Na Seabreeze everyday....
Bah...tooo cold in WA then!

mattwalker
I think a 1/4 acre is the go for us!
Here you go, cheap as chips! I could just about throw yonnies at you too!
http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rs ... 1264301526

mattwalker
Me thinks it will be established but could also be building again.
They don't get much more established than this:
http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rs ... 1264302900

Only an hour and a bit to your workplace too! Only thing is, I'd just have to call a town meeting to see whether we'd have you or not.

Seriously though, good luck. I'm sure your house will sell quickly, and probably for more than you expect judging by the way the market is going down there. Have you got a contingency in place if you have to vacate before your next house is ready, whether it is established or not?
Thanks Eager....

Showed Wife the house...loves the house...no go on the location

Officially the house went on the market on Tuesday night but we are counting since Wednesday.

We had 6 Inspections between Tuesday and Friday, a further 5 on Saturday and 10 on Sunday bringing the first week (5 days) to a total of 21 visits.

Being that this weekend is a long weekend in Victoria and that a lot of our target audience is away I am really happy with this result!

We are still yet to hit the papers too. This will happen this week so hopefully that will help attract an even greater buying public next week.

Still have the finger crossed for a quick sale
mattwalker

Officially the house went on the market on Tuesday night but we are counting since Wednesday.

We had 6 Inspections between Tuesday and Friday, a further 5 on Saturday and 10 on Sunday bringing the first week (5 days) to a total of 21 visits.

Being that this weekend is a long weekend in Victoria and that a lot of our target audience is away I am really happy with this result!

We are still yet to hit the papers too. This will happen this week so hopefully that will help attract an even greater buying public next week.

Still have the finger crossed for a quick sale

That's just us lot from H1 taking an interest... only another 5,000 members to go...
OK so we are midway through the week 6 more inspections down and the offers are starting to come in

Too early to tell yet but tonight could be a good night
I'm not surprised, it's a beautiful house. Good luck!
Actually, I think we've all been had. There's not actually a house there at all. It's all Photoshop.
I've been looking on Google Earth and it clearly shows NO HOUSE at Matt's address.
Wahahaha!

Its a ruse

Nah...see the following post!
SOLD!

Holy Cr@p Matt!!!

Thats a brilliantly quick and painless sale you've got yourself!!

CONGRATULATIONS
Congrats
2 open days
27 inspections
6 days on the market

---

7 offers

---

2 'low - balls'

5 'on the money's' with 2 just a bit higher than the rest and in the end the local guy got it on settlement!

----

Yay for me
7 Offers!!! Thats amazing!!! Your house must really be something special
Wow, I'm still surprised you wanted to sell, it's such a nice house, but if it's what you want . . .
Congratulations!
Wow that was fast!
Fu Manchu
Wow that was fast!

Thats what she said!!!

(2 times!)

oh man, you guys are on fire tonight

Congrats on the house sale, Matt!
Congrats Matt.. beautiful house..inspiration to quite a few homes on homeone
on the bright side, looking forward to your next project.
Related
28/12/2023
Matt Black Kitchen .. Options

Kitchen Corner

I asked this question of one of the forum's resident cabinet makers who may/may not wish to identify himself to answer other questions if he sees this, but the rersponse…

2/05/2023
Preventing rust around steel house posts

General Discussion

You’re on the right track, wire brush in a grinder then a zinc rich epoxy primer then a top coat of some sort, like a waterproofing membrane. Raising the concrete would…

19/05/2023
Excessive piers for a house???

Building A New House

How good is Simeon?! Always taking time to help others out! Wish we were building in NSW and could work together. Thanks for all that you do!

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum