Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Living in Doreen/ Mernda

Page 5 of 5
Cool thanks Lisa.
Excuse my ignorance, so you can connect to the internet via ADSL 1 or 2, broadband and wifi? Oh and dialup. Is that right? And it all depends on what's available and how much you wanna spend? I've never had the net at home only at work so have never had to get it myself until we move into our new home.
oze
Cool thanks Lisa.
Excuse my ignorance, so you can connect to the internet via ADSL 1 or 2, broadband and wifi? Oh and dialup. Is that right? And it all depends on what's available and how much you wanna spend? I've never had the net at home only at work so have never had to get it myself until we move into our new home.

That's right!! For where you are building, ADSL 1 will be cheaper - forget dialup as it's so slooooooooooow
Sweet. Thanks.
Very interesting Nott. We are looking for land out there atm, but are beginning to worry about the traffic and lack of transport. Maybe the South Morang station will help, but there never seems to be enough parking around stations. We are getting that reaction too, about how far out it is.

Also I've heard property values out that way aren't great. Anyone had any trouble selling?

Hope you resolve your issues soon.
Doreena
Also I've heard property values out that way aren't great. Anyone had any trouble selling?

As far a new growing areas, you can't get much better.. Just look at the median house prices of other outer suburban growth areas. Land prices have really gone up here a lot!

Doreen 450k
Mernda 402k
Tarneit 360k
Pakenham 330k
Cranbourne 315
FirstTime
Cheer up we are getting the South Morang station sooooonn............

Cheer Up we are getting Mernda station along with other 2 very soon.
Related
24/09/2023
Affordable Living Homes want more $$

Building A New House

I would be wary. Is you site demilished but nothing else done? Sounds like liquidity problems to me. Our builder did the same. Got hundreds of thousands of dollars of…

25/09/2023
Epoxy floors in living area

General Discussion

That would be great -Thank you.

15/11/2023
Kitchen living Dining

General Discussion

Can anyone suggest a house layout where the kitchen-dining - living runs the length across the rear of the house left to right where our best view will be we…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum