Re: Disappointed with ceiling fan in alfresco - Any advice?21
Nov 29, 2009 4:34 pm
Thanks for all the replies.
I'm going to wait until we have fully enclosed the patio area with the PVC blinds and then see how it performs. If it is still pathetic, we will swap it with our bedroom fan (which has great air flow, just hums too much) and we'll and get a new, quieter one for the bedroom. I need to get a sparky out for some other work later on so we'll get it all changed over at the same time.
Such a shame as I really love the look of it and I am having wicker alfresco furniture out there which would have matched perfectly
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and professionals built the Titanic."
Re: Disappointed with ceiling fan in alfresco - Any advice?22
Dec 16, 2009 4:33 pm
a high quality brand of ceiling fans is Hunter Pacific - great style selection amazing airflow and quite !!! the prices are also not too bad, i have found an online supplier - check it out.
Edited by a Mod
2. Be respectful of other members at all times. Flaming or abusing (incl. bullying, belittling or humiliating) other members in any way is not acceptable. Any post deemed disrespectful or defamatory of another member or party will be removed, and the poster will be at risk of being banned.
3. Be respectful of Moderators and Administrators even if you disagree with particular decisions. Their time is dedicated voluntarily to keeping the Homeone Forum a happy place.
4. Duplicate posting is not allowed.
5. Spamming is not permitted.
6. Advertising within posts is not allowed by non-advertisers of Homeone Australia & New Zealand without the approval by Administrators or Moderators.
Sign in or Join to reply to this Topic