Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

builder license

Page 1 of 1
hi i heard that there is a way to get builder license without going tafe or cource but just with experience...
is that true? and if it is, how and where can i do this?
No you still need to go through TAFE.
It is called Recognised prior learning.
It won't be free, You need to get in touch with the TAFE that does building etc. You then go through everything with one of the lecturers and they decide what you will be certified for and what you need to learn more on.
The other way is to contact Kelloggs and see if the have any left over "weeties" builder certificates.
ive worked with a few builders who have these "weeties" licenses you speak of.....just another kelloggs crunchy nut if you ask me.
swarvy
ive worked with a few builders who have these "weeties" licenses you speak of.....just another kelloggs crunchy nut if you ask me.

Related
1/04/2024
Custom builder or pay for own floor plan and take to builder

Building A New House

Hi Mofflepop, I would recommend finding a building designer to prepare plans, they should design to your specified budget. The benefit is you can tender the project out…

7/05/2023
Builder not giving letter of commencement and practical comp

Building A New House

The HIA contract, in the term & conditions section states that "Commencment" is deemed when the drainage is started or the piers are dug or the slab is formed up (incase…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum