Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

inspiration needed for facade makeover. photo included

Page 2 of 2
long time no write, but ive been busily renovating away on the interior, and just finished our pergola on the rear of the house, which has been getting plenty of use over summer!
so in regards to my original post, our plan has slightly changed. we are keeping the terracotta tiles (at least until the next big hail storm!
) and we are now ready to paint the exterior. just having a mental blank on what colour/s to paint it.

if anyone has any suggestions on a main colour and trims etc to match the existing roof colour id really appreciate it.
cobylee
we plan to replace roof with colourbond and re-do the front fence, im leaning towards a rendered lowline wall with horizontal slat inserts, so just sorta stuck for colours i guess. ultimately i need to make sure when we paint the exterior shortly it will match up with the intended new roof when we do it.

Cobylee…..still doing the low line fence with timber slates?

Love your sash windows!
Related
8/11/2023
Kitchen Quote - What should be included?

Kitchen Corner

hey there! 😊 so, it’s kinda common for standard drawer depths to be around 500mm since most cabinets use this size to fit the usual runners…

7/05/2023
Facade column size (350 or 470mm) , Rendering or Stone or Ti

Building A New House

Dear Members I have to decide the Facade column size. My custom builder standard is 350mm with rendering, but i asked for 470mm plus stone or tiles and yet to get…

30/05/2023
share traditional gable roof facade with pillars having ston

Building A New House

traditional gable roof facade - Have you did the dark and light gray color combination in facade with gray stone in facade…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum