Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Which Melbourne Displays should we visit?

Page 1 of 1
I am going to Melbourne (from Queensland) to spend the long weekend with DH and we were wondering which display homes are worth a visit ? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Depends on what part of Melbourne you will be staying in?

On the south side I recommend Marriott Waters in Lyndhurst. It's the biggest display village in the S.E.
Thanks for that Hels.

Work has put DH in a unit at Lillydale until the job has finished(working near Glenburn). I know that it is a fair way out but we dont mind a drive if it is worth it.
Other side of town (West), but Alamanda at Point Cook is very big with many different builders. Then out at Mernda (North) there are a number of display villages. There's a new one at Mernda Villages and Metricon have an 11 house display centre.

Marriott Waters as Hels said is great as well.
Thanks Joles

I was hoping that you would come along as you seem to be the queen of the display villages.

PS We will hopefully get out to have a look at the Denvers out your way
You could hit the Mernda displays on the way to see the Denvers. It's not hard to then get across to Wallan!

I'm wondering if there's any way that your sales consultant could get in contact with someone in the Melbourne office and find any other Denver 43 being built. There may be some closer to Lilydale.

Not sure about the Queen of the display villages..... just have no life and I love going to them on the weekends! So more the Loser of the display villages!
I think I left it a bit late to organize anything with our SC as i leave here first thing in the morning. It was a bit of a last minute decision to go. (i am petrified of flying especially by myself).

I get excited about the eight display homes that we have in Toowoomba. I am sure if i lived in Melbourne I would be a display home loser like you

I think the Mernda display sounds like the one for us to visit.

Wish me luck for tomorrow.
Good luck!
If you go to the Mernda displays tell the consultant there! You never know, they may be able to organise something for you! Worth asking.
Mernda and Alamanda in Point Cook would be my recommendations for display homes, Mernda is fairly scattered but has some great ones.

Alamanda in Point Cook has something like 30 homes up and more getting ready every week.
Related
28/07/2023
My builder made the wrong height door, what should I do next

Building A New House

i imagine you also have another contract with an architect? and yeah, whatever other's said about special conditions and appendices

8/11/2023
Kitchen Quote - What should be included?

Kitchen Corner

hey there! ๐Ÿ˜Š so, itโ€™s kinda common for standard drawer depths to be around 500mm since most cabinets use this size to fit the usual runners…

9/02/2024
Should a building contract be checked by lawyers?

Building A New House

I've decided, after a period of confusion (my building broker told me it's probably not worth it to use a lawyer, but others have said it is a must) that I definitely will…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum