Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

FHOG WA (fast payment)

Page 1 of 1
This might be of interest to some people building in WA: It took exactly one week from handing in the forms to seeing the money for the FHOG plus boost in our bank account. I thought that was incredibly fast - very happy now
Wow, that is fast!
wow lucky.. took us about 2 months..
ozhappy981
This might be of interest to some people building in WA: It took exactly one week from handing in the forms to seeing the money for the FHOG plus boost in our bank account. I thought that was incredibly fast - very happy now

did u buy an existing house or u built from scratch?
championboxer
did u buy an existing house or u built from scratch?

We are "building from scratch" to use your phrase. Had the slab down and the first invoice from the builder and where therefore able to put in our claim for the FHOB plus boost.
Related
3/10/2023
Final payment for new build in NSW

Building A New House

regardless, your contract stipulates a payments schedule and SOPA doesn't give provision to that scenario. Your contractual terms appear to stand. Hence get a lawyer, it…

9/10/2023
Payment Structure Query in MBA Contract: Seeking Advice

Building A New House

There is no reason why building contract reconciliation cannot be done prior to handover, if the builder won't do it get someone to do it for you. Why would you pay for…

25/02/2024
Staged payment request BUT work not done as per contract

Building A New House

1) I had requested R6 ceiling insualtion batts, however I noticed that on some areas there are huge gaps which will allow hot air to sweep in, and also noticed black/grey…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum