Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Dog door fitted into a sliding patio door?

Page 2 of 2
Tony & Emma
Hi Strummer - yes we do. Small world, we're 'Tony & Emma' from the Dane thread on DOL, seen lots of pics of Loki on there.

We have a 5 month old Merle male called Huckleberry. Tons of pics of him, and the house build, on here:-

Heh I post in the Giant Fluffies Thread with my two Berners

We were thinking about getting a dog door for the girls, but ultimately felt it'd be too big and didn't feel comfortable from a security sense. Our girls spend most of their time indoors and when we're out, so are they. While home we generally just leave the back door open anyway.
I just installed **************************** in my house, I LOVE it. Everyone always asks about it, its sleek and doesn't look clunky. 5 year warranty, tamper proof, chew proof. Its fantastic. My GD loves it too!!!
Its not letting me upload a photo
But I got mine from *******************, although they are in Canada. The man, Andrew, I think his name was, is an Aussie

And is the guy called Paddy and Irish when you post in Ireland???

Mind you it looks good...

Ed

< edited by kexkez Homeone Support Member as the original poster is also from Canada and the user name happens to be a word used in the advertising for the product.>
Related
1/08/2023
Double glazed sliding door recomendations? (Melbourne)

Windows & Doors

I’m in a similar position except I’m after sliding 3 stacking doors. I am on a second-story apartment of which the balcony would not adequately fit any bi-fold or…

3/12/2023
Sliding door to bathroom noisy

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

Thanks Chippy . Did also see a YouTube video before. Removed them . Thanks again for the advice.

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum