Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Garden Obstacle

Page 1 of 1
Hi Guys,

We are renovating our front garden and unfortunatly have a metal pole belonging to Telecom and telstra right next to our driveway. It looks a fairly old pole. Im putting in a new mailbox and it will really get in the way. I have had a hard time getting through to the right person in telstra. Is their anyway that I can get this changed to a grate or a different sort of pole. Has anyone experienced something similar and got it changed.

im thinking move your letterbox seriously.in my experience if you want telstra to do something not only will it take forever it will cost you an arm and a leg for them to do it.keep in mind the pole dosent bother telstra only you so find a new spot for the box cheers shelley
Related
1/03/2024
Native garden plans

Landscape & Garden Design

Fig Landscapes has produced an e-book and native plant index, available for purchase from their website. It's a great resource, full of inspiration and tips. Another…

27/03/2024
Vertical Garden Kitchen splash back design

General Discussion

Our Bondi Greenwall was impressive from day one with advanced lush plants to provide a wow factor to this recently renovated living area. The boundary was less than 1…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum