Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Hickenbotham Homes

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has built with them before, and what you think of them?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Cheers!
Hi,

Currently we are building the San Marino Alfresco, the frame is up!! YAY, All good things so far,

Emma
Hi, I cannot speak from personal experience as we haven't built with them.
However, we walked through some of their displays in Adelaide a few months back and were really 'shocked' by the poor workmanship on their Display Homes

One would think that the Displays should be the best example of their work, but we found horribly mis-alligned mosaics in the bathrooms, floorboards laid unevenly and with gaps a high heel would easily get stuck in, cracks in walls and cornices and there were other defects that I can no longer recall.
I would strongly advise that you pay close attention to their displays in your area and, if you are happy with the quality and can be assured of a good standard of workmanship on your own home, then go for it.
Related
14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum