Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Haunted houses

Page 1 of 1
Has anyone got a ghost in their house?

If so I'd love to hear any storied people have got.

And anyways you've tried to get rid of them.
Good topic

Although you won't find ghosts below in our basement, there are plenty of spirits - mainly bottled red -
Friend had issue once. They solved it by firstly understanding who the ghost was. Turns out it was a young chap who had hung himself there (checked libarary records). They then saw a sayounce (is that how you spell it
) who reccommended just acknowledging the person when they entered and left the house. From there he stopped doing things. Hope it helps. [/code]
I've been told that burning sage can purify a space of spirits. You can buy 'smudge sticks' at most hippie-type shops.

We had a bit of an issue in an old apartment in Coogee - random misplacings of things, odd sensations and strange dreams. Wasn't too sad to leave the place (except for the view)!
I lived in a house that had two spirits. Whenever you had your back to a door, just out of the corner of your eye, you would see a shadow go past. Also we could hear noises like someone was in the kitchen - making a cuppa, or moving dishes around the sink. Once a flatmate told us about a book she was reading - this woman moved into a haunted house and the ghost wanted her gone. The woman hated the smell of lavender so the ghost would emit an overpowering smell of lavender to try and make her leave - we commented that that would be pretty nice, we all liked lavender. The next time my flatmate went into the bathroom there was an overpowering smell of lavender. We all knew the ghost was in the house, we acknowledged it and accepted it, and it never scared us or did anything nasty.
why dont you see if the ghost has something to say

http://www.parismo.org/~brammer/

hope this helps
Related
You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum